4/23/2016

OFF THE EASEL / Ebba Jahn shows recent small paintings series



Intensity I The Pit I Meiotic I Indigo
Mixed Media on Paper in Passepartout 21 cm x 30 cm
Ebba Jahn

Are you coming via Off The Easel? On this blogger site you can look through my posts and see more works and infos.
Also you find out where they will be exhibited. 

A
ll my works - wherever you see them - are available for online purchase via email to info@EbbaJahn.com
Ask your questions or write the word "Order" + Title of work" and I will respond accordingly. (Payment via Paypal and bank is possible).

DEUTSCH: Frisch von der Staffelei kommen 25 kleine abstrakte Malereien, alle im naturweißen 21 cm x 30 cm Passepartout. Obige Webseite wird sie vielleicht bald alle auf klaren Seiten zeigen, ich muss sie nur erst einstellen.

Alle meine Arbeiten, egal wo sie gesehen werden, können durch eine mail an info@EbbaJahn.com direkt von mir bestellt werden. Zahlung möglich mit Paypal und Bank. Fragen werden auch beantwortet.